Web 2.0 standards are being accepted across the globe to facilitate creativity, information sharing, collaboration among web users in the World Wide Web technology and web design. Web 2.0 has lead to the concept of new generation for web oriented communities like social-networking sites, Blogs, and portals.
Due to increasing technology evolution, Web 2.0 infrastructure includes server - software, content - syndication, messaging - protocols, standard - oriented browsers with plug-ins & extension & various client - applications.
Future Media has adopted Web 2.0 standards for development of website and web application based on Microsoft‘s .NET, PHP, ASP and Rich Internet Applications like AJAX, Adobe Flash, Flex and Java.
Future Media engineers have adopted Web 2.0 features/techniques for website development for its strong client base across UK, USA, Europe and Asia etc.
- Cascading style sheet to allow users to control website content presentation and separation
- XHTML & HTML markups validated semantically
- Syndication, aggregation & notification of data in RSS or Atom feeds
- Websites with Collaborative tagging, social classification, social indexing and social tagging can be developed
- Completely dynamic and interactive website development using Open source technologies and rich internet applications
Future Media has employed proficient and experienced programmers to facilitate scalable software development with Web 2.0 compliant standards
It makes good business sense to ensure your website complies with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). We ensure that all of our websites comply with the requirements of the DDA and the standards set World Wide Web Consortium. By complying with these requirements you are also ensuring your business is maximizing your potential audience.
Our services include accessibility testing, accessibility reviews, and consultation on how to make your site as accessible as possible. Whether you are planning a new site or reviewing a current site we can provide you with recommendations and guidance to ensure you meet all the required standards.You should make your website accessible because it:
- Maximizes the potential audience for your site - Having a truly accessible site means taking into consideration how different groups use the web and ensuring your site can be used easily by the maximum number of people.
- Impresses your peers - An accessible site increases the potential user base of your site but also indicates to your peers, potential clients or customers that you have an awareness of best practice in web design.
- Complies with the law - There are legal requirements outlined in the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) that you are legally obliged to adhere to.
What does our accessibility evaluation provide?
Our accessibility evaluation involves looking at your existing site and providing recommendations to ensure your site meets the required standards. The report will provide:
- An analysis of accessibility issues in relation to your current site
- Recommendations on making your site accessible
For further information please e-mail at Sales@futuremediaindia.com